GEA Golf Forum > Seahawks- Chickenchit MOFO

Full Version: Seahawks- Chickenchit MOFO

10 Dec 2017
To: ALL

Pete Carrol and the rest of those cheap shot mofo's need to be fined BIG TIME.

They were beat and the cheap BS they pulled in victory formation is ridiculous.

CHEAP-- LOW CLASS-- NO CLASS

10 Dec 2017
To: coach (MUSTANGGOLF) [#1] 10 Dec 2017

they'll get fined for sure plus the ejections late in the game. I'm pretty sure all will be available for big showdown with Rams next week in Seattle.

10 Dec 2017
To: GT (HACKERGT) [#2] 11 Dec 2017

And Slippery Pete passes it off as needing to have more composure.

He is a tool.

10 Dec 2017
To: coach (MUSTANGGOLF) [#1] 10 Dec 2017

This isn’t the first time the Seahawks have done this. And Bennett was clearly trying to injure that center. Sean Peyton got a full season suspension for his role in bountygate. I can’t see why Bennett shouldn’t be given a similar vacation. And Pete Carroll, should probably write a good sized check too.

10 Dec 2017
To: Tedstor [#4] 10 Dec 2017

But hows this any different than the cheap shot taken by Gronk last week? It's becoming the norm rather than the exception. I have no idea why these guys don't look at film like that and say...next time we play Seattle...or next time we play NE...we are taking these guys out. It happens in baseball all the time...an unwritten rule about pitchers hitting batters, sliding into a base with spikes high...all that nonsense is KNOWN to bring retaliation. Fines don't work in football...suspensions don't work...but if these guys were afraid of what the other teams might do next time...could make them think twice before trying to end someones career.

10 Dec 2017
To: tpintegra (DARTHTRADER) [#5] 11 Dec 2017

I agree. No player deserves to be injured. Retaliation... would possibly curtail this,, but is still not good.

Everyone calling PETE and BENNETT out needs to happen.

Personally I wanted the Jaguar's head coach to grab Pete and give him a piece of his mind.

Cheap- dirty and low class. AND premeditated based on all of them lining up to cut and go low.

10 Dec 2017
To: coach (MUSTANGGOLF) [#1] 11 Dec 2017

It seems like every time I read something about the Seahawks, it only serves to make me happier that they lost the Super Bowl the way they did a couple of years ago against the Patriots.

10 Dec 2017

If I were in charge, any willful/intentional attempt to injure another player would result in career-altering suspensions AND the coaches would face consequences too. One game suspensions and $25,000 fines are laughable.
8 game suspensions and $250,000 fines aren’t nearly as funny.

11 Dec 2017
To: Tedstor [#8] 11 Dec 2017

I agree with the heavier fines...but something tells me the players never lose a dime of that money. Especially if it’s something the team plans out...they may pay it, but I bet somehow, someway they get reimbursed.

11 Dec 2017
To: tpintegra (DARTHTRADER) [#9] 11 Dec 2017

That's why multi-game suspensions are the answer. All the money in the world can't get those games back. Fines are appropriate for the coaches. No player wants to see their coach get fined for something they did. But this isn't the first time Bennett tried this, and evidently Pete Carroll has done nothing to stop him.
I don't know. I just don't see how a commissioner can watch that type of thing happen and not start chopping heads?

11 Dec 2017
To: Tedstor [#4] 11 Dec 2017

And Bennett is a Walter Payton Man of the Year Nominee

11 Dec 2017

quote: tpintegra (DARTHTRADER)
But hows this any different than the cheap shot taken by Gronk last week?

In Gronk's case, the game wasn't over. What Gronk did was in the heat of battle.

11 Dec 2017
To: Robert (J_CLIMACUS) [#7] 11 Dec 2017

quote: Robert (J_CLIMACUS)
It seems like every time I read something about the Seahawks, it only serves to make me happier that they lost the Super Bowl the way they did a couple of years ago against the Patriots.

Greatest goal-line stand in the professional game.

11 Dec 2017
To: Combat Catcher (NINEMILESKID) [#13] 11 Dec 2017

Or dumbest play call ever.

11 Dec 2017
To: Robert (J_CLIMACUS) [#14] 11 Dec 2017

There is an NFL Network "A Football Life", I can't recall which one, but the Patriots had practiced defending that very play a few times leading up to the SB. Butler had already seen it, and just had to react.

11 Dec 2017
To: ALL

If a player gets ejected, it should be an automatic next game suspension, also make them play a player short. 10 instead of 11. Now that would be a penalty!

11 Dec 2017

Good watch. Too many people have no idea what a great play Hightower made before the interception.

This will give you chills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNYQaS3rZI

11 Dec 2017
To: Combat Catcher (NINEMILESKID) [#15] 11 Dec 2017

quote: Combat Catcher (NINEMILESKID)
There is an NFL Network "A Football Life", I can't recall which one, but the Patriots had practiced defending that very play a few times leading up to the SB. Butler had already seen it, and just had to react.

Sounds right. Regardless if one loves or hates Belichick, a person has to admit that his team is probably the most prepared team on the field whenever they play.

11 Dec 2017
To: Robert (J_CLIMACUS) [#18] 11 Dec 2017

Or, as in the case of the last Super Bowl vs Atlanta they know how to make halftime adjustments.

11 Dec 2017

YES.

Show messages:  1-20  21-27

Reply to All

Back to thread list | Login

© 2018 Project Beehive Forum